I’ve started this blog without telling why horse riding has become my new passion. I still remember my over-protective mother screaming like crazy and running after me all around the house, when she found out that I had started horseback riding lessons -that’s why she found out 3 weeks late. I defended my decision by saying why this activity is so important to me. Here’s why:
- Horseback riding is my therapy, psychologically and physically.
- I practice my concentration skills and balance when I’m on horseback.
- I have made new friends.
- It’s a new way to discover the world.
- It’s a sport for all ages. Very conforting when thirties are at your doorstep.
- Taming such a big animal sharpens your mind, strengthens your body and boosts your confidence.
- I’ve had enough of tennis, volleyball, football, basketball and gym. Oh, and hanging out at cafes and taverns.
- When I discovered horseback riding I had been bored to death. This activity gave my life a new interest, other than reading and working.
- Because nothing is compared to a cute long facey preying for the treats you’ve got in your hand! And because nothing is compared to a short pony running here and there happy to see you again!
What are your reasons for sticking with horseback riding? Comment below!