There’s some fun social idea going on, aiming at finding new interesting blogs and also get new visitors. So, thanks to therattiemama for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you!
- Respond to his questions
- Ask 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer them
Here are my responses to the questions I’ve been asked:
- What do you collect? Books, especially e-books. And riding equipment, when my budget permits.
- What is your favorite smell in the entire world? Two of them, if that’s OK. The first one is yasmin. The second one, which is more Mediterranean, is the smell of the thirsty soil during autumn rains.
- What are your top favorite quotes? Why? I like Greek proverbs really much so here we go : a) “Better tie your donkey, rather than search for it”; it means that you must be keep your affairs safe in advance, instead of tackling situations that you could predict and avoid. b) “Honour has no price, and blessed is who has it”; this proverb has a moral context. It has to do with protecting your dignity and carrying out your agreements and promises. Very important. c) “Better to hold five in your hand, rather than expecting to receive ten”; this has to do with financial interactions. It’s better to have less for sure and right now, rather than be promised more and just expect it forever, because it’s arrival is rarely timely, if of course it arrives at all.
- What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite? I mostly listen to pop music. My favorite is Dima Bilan, a Russian pop singer.
- What motivated you to start a blog? To share my thoughts with other people. Also, blogging is a good way of learning things, know about other cultures and activities thanks to your blog reader and curiosity
- Who are you the closest to in your family? Why? My two sisters. I can’t explain why. If you don’t have siblings, you don’t know what you’ve missed. Mum and Dad! To the bedroom! :p
- Where are you from? Do you like where you live? Why or why not? I am from Crete island, Greece. Now I live in Nottingham, UK, where I study War. I like it here, because there’s so much things to do and so many different people to mix with!
- Tell me about your room. Nothing special, just a student studio, with a big desk. Through the window I can see the entrance of the hall.
- Do you have any pet peeves? What are they? Underestimating my intelligence in any way. Also disrespect. Offenders will get the analogous treatment from me soon or later.
- What colour are your eyes? This special brown-and-green colour. It’s considered special, as the proportion of green and brown varies each time depending on the environment, lighning and mood.
- What is the best part of waking up?This feeling of achievement when I manage to get my @ss out of my bed!
Here are my own questions:
- What is your favourite blogging topic?
- What’s the name of your blog’s theme?
- What is your source of inspiration when you blog?
- What’s the purpose of your blog?
- Where are you from? Do you live there?
- Do you have any best friends?
- What is the funniest fact about yourself?
- What do you do when you feel moody?
- What languages do you speak?
- Who’s your hero in life?
- What can’t you live without?
So, I would like to nominate the following bloggers: